Strand Preservations Ltd was established in 1989 and since then we have built up a reputation as a good, reliable and honest company. We offer works of the highest quality at fair prices with all works completed by our own full time employed and fully trained staff. Following our inspection of a property we would send a full report that includes:
- A detailed plan of the areas involved.
- Information and observations on the cause or causes of the problems we have been asked to investigate.
- Recommendations covering the options available to solve the problems.
- The standard technical sheets, terms and conditions and specimen guarantees.
- Realistic quotations for the works required.
I have worked in this industry for over 30 years and still deal with many of my original clients. There are many good Preservation Companies out there to choose from however, as with every industry, there are also some that are not so good. If your priority is cost alone and the actual standard of works and the guarantees are not as important then there are lots of companies you can choose from. If your intention is to solve the problem, have a guarantee that actually means something and really want to take care of your property then we would be the ideal place to start.
You will find through the site information about the Associations we are members of, examples of the type of works we do and the services we offer. Thank you for finding the time to visit our web site and we hope we can be of some assistance to you in the future.
Paul M Brudenell
CSSW. CSRT. A.Inst.SSE.